Friday, January 6, 2012

Mami's gone solo! Visit her NEW blog

It was bound to happen.These partnerships always come to an end. But no hard feelings, it's all good!

I know I had told you that we were going to share this blog but it just didn't work out. I mean, really, it's my blog and neither one of us could bear to change it over in just one go.

So mami did what she had to do. She went solo.

It's still being worked on. We all know how much work goes into one of these so be patient.

Her new blog is called Very Busy Mamá and it's all about girl things, you know all the stuff she likes such as fashion, beauty, fitness but still I'm sure she will mention me (she'd better!) and papi and even talk about how she has been attempting to cook (this will make for a good read).

I won't give too much away, so go and have a look yourself! 

And please, show her some new blog love, it's tough starting out.

As for me, I'll still here here keeping down the fort and speaking for all kids out there!


P.S. Happy day to mami and papi, they have been married for 7 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...