Sunday, January 8, 2012

Chuck E.Cheese's: Where A Kid Can Be A Kid!

I nearly forgot to tell you!

Last week grandma and grandpa invited me to a place called "Chuh-ki-chis"...well that's what it sounded like to me. Everyone was really excited about going and since I'm not one to pass up a good time with them, mami and papi I was more than happy to go alone.

When we arrived it looked like another restaurant from the outside, but once we were in I heard bells ringing and whistles. I looked over and saw bright shiny lights and it was....amazing!  There were games everywhere, rides, a huge stage where a mouse named Chuck E. Cheese was dancing and singing and lots and lots of kids everywhere.


It's an indoor carnival/arcade/play area. You buy coins to play the games and you get tickets to claim your prizes before you leave.  After all, their motto is Where a Kid can be a Kid and that's just what I did! I saw that you can celebrate birthday's here, I may just have to have a word with mami, mine is in 8 more sleeps.

Papi said this place brought back so many memories from when he was a little kid. We stayed for a loooong time! I mean, it was all day basically. We had pizza, played games, and more games, and rides, and more games, and more rides and got lots and lots of tickets. Three hundred and eighty nine tickets to be exact.

But we did have to go. Mami's suddenly perked up and I heard her say to grandma and grandpa, "I think coming here should be your special activity with him".

What mami, you didn't like the loud noises, bright lights, singing mouse and rides?? What's not to love??

Anyway, I had a blast! I can't wait to come back and do it all over again.

Have you been to Chuck E.Cheese's?

P.S. to my friends in the UK, when you come to visit I will take you there, promise!

Visit Very Busy Mamá mami's new blog!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...