Sunday, January 22, 2012

Snow much fun!

It snowed! Mami and papi said it wasn't much but every where I looked it was covered. It looked like a whole lot to me and  I couldn't wait to go out in it!

Just before I turned one, there was a big snow fall here in the DC area but I didn't go out and play in it (I didn't even walk yet!). In London it doesn't snow very much and when it did it was so much fun but my hands got cold very fast and it hurt.

Now I am bigger and I know how to prepare for snow fun. Today I put on my trousers, snowsuit, jacket, gloves, hat, warm socks and snow boots. BOOM! I was ready to go.


Mami had bought me a round sled. I didn't know what that was but when I saw her sit on it and then glide down the hill, I wanted a piece of the action. She said she "felt like a kid again". Silly mami.

And boy was it fun! It went so, so so fast...we nearly hit a tree! I went with mami and few times, then with papi, but then I thought I want to do this alone. So I lay on my tummy and down I went. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I kept asking papi "where is snowman?" I always see pictures of snowmen in books but I didn't see any when we were out.

Snow is just the best ever! I wish it could snow everyday, I would sled all day and never ever go home. Not like today, when they made me go inside. I yelled out "No, I want to stay in SNOW!" In the end I followed because I was getting lonely by myself and no sled.

But just in case they were going to let me out again I didn't take off my suit or jacket. Mami tired, but I said "No mami, leave ON". I did warm my hands and feet by the fire, but after a while as a compromise papi let me play with the snow on the balcony. Ha ha! I knew I'd get my way, I'm good at that.

Have you had snow where you are? Did you make a snowball or go sledding?

-----

{Want to make your own moisturizer? Then head on over to Very Busy Mamá to see how}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...