Monday, January 23, 2012

Trendy Toddler Tuesday: Week 5

If you didn't know, it snowed here in the Washington DC area and I got to wear my snow suit and boots.

Now I would show you those because they are super cool, but then I realized that what I wore the most over the past week was something you wear in the kitchen. It goes over your head and then you tie it around your waist. Know what it is?

It's an APRON!

Yep, I have my very own Cath Kidston dinosaur apron that I wear when I help papi cook, or when mami let me turn on the blender when we made our own moisturizer. Mami bought it before we left London and I'm so happy that she did!

I've seen lots of aprons, mostly with stripes or silly sayings, but this one has every kind of dinosaur I like: triceratops, t-rex, brontosaurus and a pterodactyl (those are the kind that fly). 

Sometimes I wear it even when we are not in the kitchen because I just like it so much! Mami and I think this counts as trendy. Oh and I also got new grey and yellow wellies from Gap Kids that have little skeletons on them...how's that for scary and trendy?!

So there you have it!
Wellies: Gap Kids
Hoodie: Walmart

So now, show us what you got! And to those asking you don't have to be a toddler, we want to see baby style and older kids too.

You know what to do, but in case you are new please read on:

1. Display our badge on your site or post or link back to us (it's all about link love!)

Photobucket

Grab the button,

show your style and link to us!




2. Don't be shy, tweet us to let mami know you have linked up and she can RT @verybusymama
3. Please comment after you leave your link
4. Visit other blogs and remember link is open through Saturday
5. Mami will also pin your images to Pinterest
That's it! 


Thanks for coming by and we can't wait to see what you have been wearing around town (or in the kitchen!)



{And if you really love all things style and beauty please 
follow mami's NEW blog: Very Busy Mamá}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...