Thursday, February 9, 2012

No shopping mami!

I don't like  being tricked into going shopping with mami. She will ask me at home "want to go out with me?"

OF COURSE I'm going to say yes. Then we get in the car, she promises the playground or the park and then we end up at a STORE!

WHAT?? Mami you fooled me!

So this last time I had had enough, as soon as we opened the door to the shoe store I shouted out "No store mami. NO STORE!" Papi and mami looked at each other and mami said "Ok, let's be quick".

Yes, that's right. Please hurry up!

I really didn't want to go in there...but papi said he needed shoes and that he wouldn't take long.


So I waited....

And made mami chase after me...

And played....

Until mami was rushing papi and we left to the fish market in Washington DC.

That should teach them! And parents it's best not to take us shopping, please?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...