Monday, February 6, 2012

Trendy Toddler Tuesday: Week 7

I'm back at my grandma and grandpa's house and boy do I love it here! I get to explore in the woods, play at the HUGE playground and see Jenna who likes like a wolf, but mami says she's a dog. 

Today was papi's birthday and I got to blow out the candles on his cake and open his gifts. I tore the wrapping paper right off and everyone was impressed at how quick the candles went out. I have lots and lots of wind!


But aside from that, the only other big news is that something strange has been happening lately. All of my trousers are getting shorter and my shirts don't cover my belly anymore. Mami said she has to go shopping for me because I've got nothing to wear. Even my underpants and pj's are getting a little tight. I don't know, I guess it's all that milk or all that juice I drink, but I'm getting SO BIG!

Having said that, I don't want to show you my short trousers or tight tops, so mami and I thought we would share with you my awesome....house slippers
Mami doesn't like me running around barefoot or with socks, so she got me these super cool slippers with a bulldozer on them. She really does know what I like! I look just like papi when he's relaxing at home. He has a pair too, but no bulldozer on his. Good thing, otherwise we wouldn't be able to tell them apart.  




 Mami says she wants to eat my legs. I sure hope she doesn't!



**Toddler Boy Slippers: Stride Rite from TJ Maxx for $6**


So how about you? Anything cool you want to show off? Of course you do!

Here's what you have to do: (we will choose our top three favorites in 3 weeks time)

1. Grab our badge and display it on your site or post (or link back to Mummy's Busy World)


Photobucket

Grab the button,
show your style and link to us!

2. Don't be shy, tweet us to let mami know you have linked up and she can RT @verybusymama
3. Please comment after you leave your link
4. Visit other blogs and remember link is open through Saturday
5. Mami will also pin your images to Pinterest


That's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...