Thursday, April 19, 2012

Mummy's Busy World is TWO!

Yes! Can you believe I started this blog two years ago?! Yep, me. Mami was "super busy" back then (not sure what is now??) and kept talking about blogging. So I just did it for her!

So much has changed and happened along the way for all of us. I don't wear nappies anymore. Mami understands me when I speak, she doesn't work at the office anymore, I can ride my scooter without falling and we live in another country!

There is lots more, but that would be way too long.

I'm sure you have guessed it's been quiet around here, but mami has new things going on, I'm busy hanging out with my friends, grandparents and my aunts and uncles and it's not just us three anymore with papi at his new job.

Everything has changed and I think this blog has too. But that's okay - change is good. At least so far it has been for us.

For now, I will keep popping in, but now that mami has time I let her be the blogger at her site.

So, we want to say THANK YOU to everyone who has joined us along the way, read our stories, entered our giveaways and really taken the time to know us. We have made some great friends and we are very grateful for that.

Mami and I send you a very big beso (that's kiss) and hug!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...