Friday, April 30, 2010

Thank you! Gracias! Merci! Danke!

This week mummy and I (she does my PR) have been busy at work on the blog and today the wonderful Mellow Mummy surprised us with a Gratitute Award!

Daddy and I noticed she was extra happy these past couple of days even letting me have chocolate cookies; and that never happens!  As I've said before, I love to see her smile because it makes me smile!

After my afternoon milk when mummy was cleaning the kitchen, I  managed to swipe her blackberry off the dresser and I tucked myself away between the couch and the wall to get a peek at her Twitter account.

What I read was unbelievable! She had received wonderful messages from friends and new followers saying just how much they like my blog and our funny stories. I let out a loud  laugh and clapped my hands with excitement! Just as I was getting into the swing of things, swiftly strolling through the tweets, I saw mummy's legs in front of me and looked up to see her standing over me asking for her phone back.

I had no where to run, so I pretended to be on a call and put the phone to my ear (this tactic never fails because she and daddy think "its so cute!") That bought me some extra time and once on my feet I made a run for it.

Hidding behind my bedroom door, I read a few more messages and even managed to answer back. Mummy was coming for her phone when I noticed her forehead was scrunching up (she cannot go without her "device" for more than 5 minutes. I have noticed she gets a little shakey and irritable without it) I threw the phone away from me, she scrambled to pick it up and legged it back to the living room.

Handy Manny was on TV so I climed onto the couch to take a break - but out of the corner of my eye I could see that mummy was smiling.

For that I say:

Thank you! Gracias! Merci! Danke!

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting and well written! Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...