Thursday, May 20, 2010

Me... a Kreativ Blogger!

 
On Tuesday I received the Kreativ Blogger Award from Emma at Mellow Mummy! So a very big GRACIAS to Emma! She has been a great supporter of my little blog and my mami and I are very happy for that!

Rules:
  • You must thank the person who has given you the award.
  • Copy the logo and place it on your blog 
  • Link the person who has nominated you for the award
  • Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting
  • Nominate other Kreativ Bloggers
  • Post links to the blogs you nominate
  • Let the nominated victims bloggers know they have been tagged

Seven things about mami and I that people might find interesting:

1. Mami has German nationality. Yes, you read right. Deutsch. I go on and on about being Chilean, but both my Great Oma and Great Opa are German. Although mami does not speak German, she does know how to count, bake delicious kuchen and most importantly, say "Ich liebe dich" ( I love you). I'm very proud of her.

2. Mami has run a marathon! Yes all 26.2 miles of it. Before getting married to daddy she trained for 6 months and in October 2004 ran the Marine Corps Marathon in Washington D.C... and survived!

3. Mami has always wanted to be a professional actress, but settles for being a good storyteller, doing funny imitations, (she does a great impression of daddy!) singing very loudly to me, watching Glee over and over and OVER again and being part of Theatre West Four amateur dramatics group. Come see her on 9 - 12th June when she makes her London debut in two Joe Orton plays, "The Erpingham Camp" and "Funeral Games" at Questors Theatre in Ealing.

4. Mami has an undergraduate degree in International Relations from James Madison University and an MA in Public Relations and Public Communications from The University of Westminster.

5. Both mami and daddy spent 3 months in South Africa in 2006. They saw lions, rhinos and hippos on their safari adventure in Kruger park, went into a cage and went shark diving, and got chased by baboons at Cape of Good Hope!

6. She absolutely loves Cath Kidston. The girls in the shop already know me and think I'm cute! Daddy and I just don't get it - doesn't she have enough stuff?

7. She secretly loves boy bands! Her latest favourites are JLS. She was very upset when New Kids on the Block performed in London and she missed them because I was about to be born. Years ago, she won tickets to see the Backstreet Boys through a radio competition where she had to write a love song for them and took my auntie D to see N'SYNC and loved every minute of it!

There you have it. So, what surprised you the most?

And in order to fully accept this award, we would like to nominate Elisabeth at Nordica In London for her new blog about an Expat Norwegian in London!

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm, should I admit to the NKOTB thing too? Wow, really amazed about the German thing! Some very interesting things indeed little M!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, that's impressive! Well deserved award for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should never be ashamed of your love of NKOTB! Mami has no shame...Joey McIntyre forever. And if they come back to the UK you two can go together :)

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...