Saturday, May 29, 2010

My mami at CyberMummy

It's just me, the computer and my bottle of milk

I have neglected mami for most of the day today to work on the blog. Oh, but don't worry, she is in good hands with daddy!

Over the past few weeks I have been trying to convince mami to attend the CyberMummy Conference on July 3rd at Earls Court in London. I can now happily report that the CyberMummy badge is on the blog, registration is complete and she is ready to go. Took her long enough!

This is the UK’s first one day conference for blogging mummies. It’s not just for the more experienced bloggers (otherwise we couldn’t go) but for newbie bloggers too! After realising tots where not allowed to attend, I quickly had to persuade her to attend on our behalf, and thankfully she took my advice!

We are so close to the venue it would be a shame for her not to be there, but more importantly to meet all of the nice mummies who have been reading my blog and talking to her on twitter.

I see from the schedule that the day will be fully packed with exciting presentations and more importantly vino time!

I hope everyone has a great time and gets a chance to meet my mami - she’s very friendly and funny too!

And just in case you still doubt who it is that writes this blog, check out the picture. It's just me, the computer and my bottle of milk.


7 comments:

  1. Hey there! Nice to meet you. I am here from MBC! I look forward to visiting your blog. Come visit me at Mama's Little Chick.

    Mama Hen
    www.mamaslittlechick.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mama hen, thanks so much for stopping by! My mami and I are really liking your blog too :) On you on Twitter?
    Little M x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Looking forward to meeting your Mami at cybermummy :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. MJ me encanta seguirlos!!!! Me haces reir mucho, ayy como extranio la london life!!
    Un beso y segui asi!!!
    Caro Ch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emma and Becky - she looks forward to meeting you too! Its going to be a busy but fun day :)

    Caro - gracias! me alegro que te guste..por aca nos haces mucha falta. como esta Francisco? ya caminando?

    ReplyDelete
  6. oY ustedes a mi!!!!
    Francisco ya camina!! Se largo del todo hace unso 10 diqas, todavia tiene poco equilibrio y se cae mucho, por suerte no le importa nada y sigue!
    Recien leia sobre las dos palabras de Matias, no sabes lo que es este!! un pequeno lorito!!!! A ver cuando te encuentro por msn o skype (no creo que te tengo) asi nos vemos y charlamos un rato.
    Besoooooooooooo
    Caro Ch

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...