Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Something for all mamas

Remember when I said someone named abuelita / grandma showed up in my room one morning? Well, I have now remembered who she is – she is mami’s mami! Tonight, after putting me to bed, I heard mami say to abuelita that she had a special “girls only treat” and that “she needed to relax”.
Turns out, the nice people at Montagne Jeunesse Face Masques sent mami some sort of creams for her face.Luckily I was drifting off to sleep when they were trying it out, but daddy said they were covered in it!

Abuelita used the Apricot Scurb and mami the Strawberry Souffle

I couldn’t believe it – this is just what mami needed! After all she is always saying how tired she is, and how much she needs a break. I’m just a boy, so I don’t know the fine details but she did explain to me how the process worked so that I could tell you on the blog.

First, mami cleaned her face, and then opened up the yummy smelling mask – she decided to use the Strawberry Souffle in honour of Wimbledon. Since she can’t go, this is as close as she is going to get! Then she smoothed the cream all over her face and she and abuelita relaxed on the sofa with a glass of vino.


I wish I could have gotten my hands on that cream!

According to daddy, after about 20 minutes and lots of laughing – which I could hear them all the way from my room, but I was just too tired to join in, mami and abuelita went to wash off the cream. I think she may have used my washcloth because it smelled very fruity – and that’s not my style!


Smoothing it on - doesn't she look so funny?

 

Mami said her face felt smooth and refreshed - especially since it’s been so hot lately! And mami has sensitive skin, but the masks are gentle and don’t make her face itchy.

Mami and abuelita relaxing on the sofa. She never lets me put my feet up!

The best part about using Montagne Jeunesse is that they are easy to spread, freshens up your face and they are only 99p each! That was definitely the part that mami liked the most.


Washing her face

She said it was a “sweet deal” and recommends it to all mamas looking for a relaxing evening, or just a pick me up during our afternoon nap! Since I wasn’t up to see mami applying her mask, I asked daddy to step in and take some pictures for me. I think he did a great job, don’t you?

Now for the important stuff! Where can you get Montagne Jeunesse Face Masks?

Happy and relaxed mami. She said her face felt very smooth

Mami said they sell them in many many places such as: Amazon.co.uk, Asda, Boots, Blackledge, Claires Accessories, Co-op Pharmacies, Ethel Astin, Home Bargains, Holland & Barrett, Morrisons, New Look, Paul Murray, Peacocks, Sainsburys, Savers, Somerfield, Superdrug, Tesco, T J Morris, Wilkinsons, W Boyes & Co Ltd. You should also visit their colourful site at: http://www.montagnejeunesse.com/

I haven’t heard of all of these places, but maybe you have. Either way, they are available in lots of shops!

WIN!  Thank you for entering, competition is now closed.

That's the best part! Mami and I have some to giveaway! All you have to do is follow my blog, or mami on twitter @verybusymama and leave a comment saying that you have and what your favourite way to relax is.

Five lucky winners will receive 3 different masks to try! Enter and tell your friends!

The competition closes on Wednesday 7 of June at 5pm. (UK only)
¡Buena suerte!

10 comments:

  1. Oh I would love but unfortunately I'm not in the UK. I love to relax with a nice glass of wine, a hot bath and a good book and no kids. Bliss! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Foodie Mummy - How I love to see your comments, always brightens my day! Will ask mami if Ireland can be entered :) Hope you are having a good week - still watching the World Cup? besos, little m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definately a long soak in the bath, candles glowing a glass of baileys and lots of bubbles! I'm following on Twitter @missielizzieb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the pics of your Mami and Abuelita with their face masks on! My little one gets a little bit scared when he sees me with a face mask on so I save it till he's gone to bed! Poor hubby is not so lucky though....

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look great, I am following you on twitter KatieGB.

    I relax by having a long hot bath and try not to take my blackberry in with me, have been known to drop it into the bubbles!

    Kx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to get my pampering in pre September and the arrival of my little one! Sounds like bliss.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These masks look such fun I think I might buy one just in case I don't win :-)
    My favourite way to relax is in a hot tub, I love to stretch out and wiggle my toes in the hot water with a nice glass of something chilled...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photo's, looks like a lot of fun! I've used these face masks before and they are very good. Hmm, I think it's time to give myself a little treat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pictures. If I could look as good as you after a face mask, I would snap one up! You may have guessed that my favourite way to relax is with a glass of champagne!! Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are too nice! Mami looked scary, good thing I only saw the pictures and not up close. Will pick winner tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...