Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Thanks Mama Hen



Today was "one of those days". Mami was a bit down and I have not been myself lately. I don't know if its all of the teeth I have coming in or what, but we were both not quite right.

After nursery, I checked in on the blog and saw that Mama Hen at Mama's Little Chick had a surprise for me! I quickly went over to hers, and saw that she had tagged me with a Beautiful Blogger Award. Yah!
Thank you Mama Hen - you made us smile after a very gloomy day!

Now rules are rules, and I must tell you 7 things you may not know:
  1. Mami thinks caffeine doesn’t really do much for her, but drinks coffee “just in case” and because it smells so good.
  2. Mami wants to audition for Glee – she rehearses at home, so please, someone, give her a chance!
  3. She loves The Carpenters and a Latin Pop. Daddy and I don’t understand her song choices, but we love her regardless.
  4. When mami was 15 she wrote to the Mickey Mouse Club (MMC) and received a signed poster which included Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Kerri Russell, Justin Timberlake and Ryan Gosling.
  5. Mami is scared of scary movies - she has never been able to watch them and if she does, it gives her nightmares. I don't blame her!
  6. She can talk like Donald Duck!
  7. She was constantly homesick for the first 2 years in the UK
There are so many mamas out there who have been so supportive of my blog. I would like to give this award to Foodie Mummy for her very nice comments and encouragment and to Utterly Scrummy for her delicious recipes and friendly tweets!

Congratulations and I look forward to reading about you too!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Thank you so much for this! I really appreciate it! We haven't moved in yet. We are waiting until school finishes to do so. I really can't wait! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...