Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Daddy day!

Yesterday was a special because daddy was home with me all day long! Just the two of us. No mami anywhere in sight.

Mami  had woken up very early and left to take a train. She had a very important meeting with some of my blogging friends. She, along with @cosmicgirlie @pippaD @and1moremeans5 @himupnorth spent the day at the Asda offices in Leeds getting to know the team and eating yummy food.

Funny, but there were a lot of pictures and mentions of sausages on twitter (I followed her tweets to check in on her). Looks like she had a fun day. Hmmm? Not bad, not bad at all.
And here I thought meetings were boring because that's what mami says about the ones at her work. Oh well. But I will tell you more about Asda later!

Anyways, it was daddy and me day! I had heard him tell mami the night before "I am really looking forward to spending the entire day with him."


Daddy Day!
Me too! We played with blocks, then he put me in the special buggy and we went for run (always a personal favourite). Then after my sleep we went to Kew Gardens. We played in the dirt and picked red berries off of the trees. So cool. Daddy is a great picker.

I told him how much I love him and how I like to spend time with him. I miss him when he is not here. I wish daddy would stay with me again. I love mami too, but daddy is the best ever!

See the picture we sent mami? That was so she wouldn't forget about us.

I wish I could spend everyday with daddy.










2 comments:

  1. I love reading you blog! Never fails to lift up my spirits! have a lovely day.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...