Thursday, August 19, 2010

Mami tried it! Lubatti Dreamy Night Cream

Clearly I am not the expert when it comes to the stuff mami puts on her face. The only creams I know are nappy creams and that slimy baby cream mami sometimes rubs on my arms and legs. Yuck! I don't like it at all!

So when Lubatti contacted me about mami trying out some of their products, I thought "Why not? Mami deserves it and she loves that stuff".

And she really does. I have seen first hand how she paints her face in the mornings and although I am asleep at night, daddy has told me all about her night time "routine".

It involves taking off the colours from her face and lots of cream! Come to think of it, I have never seen daddy do any of this, so I won't either.

I sat down with mami and she told me what she thought about the Lubatti Mango and Avocado Dreamy Night Cream  (two of my favourite foods by the way!)

Hola mami! Tell my readers a little bit about Lubatti Skincare
Hola mi amor. Well, Lubatti Skincare Collection is an exclusive range of luxury skincare products by Tracey Malone, who is Jo Malone's sister. You may not understand it all, but don't worry, all your mummy friends will!

What stuff have you been putting on your face?
The "stuff" you refer to is the Mango and Avocado Dreamy Night Cream. And let me just say, it really is dreamy. It makes your face feel soft and silky and gives it a tighter feel. Very important!

How is it different from the other stuff you use?
Well, for starters it is good for all skin types. I have sensitive skin and it has not irritated or made it itcty. Secondly, it is a thick but smooth moisturiser - many other creams tend to stay on surface of the skin and dry too quickly.

What are the special ingredients?
It has avocado oil which is naturally high in vitamins and helps soften your skin. Then there is mango fruit juice which has lots of vitamins and will leave the skin soft and silky smooth. And shea butter, which is also an excellent moisturiser for the skin. I know this may sound yummy, but you can't eat this cream.

Anything else you want mums to know?
It is priced higher than your average moisturiser, but that is because it is a luxury item. Everyone needs a little luxury in their lives and this one is just perfect! I love how smooth my skin feels and the smell is not overpowering like other lotions and creams. It is very subtle and delicate - it is just right.

What do you recommend then?
I suggest mamas add Lubatti to their Birthday and Christmas list. They definitely won't be sorry, and there is an entire range of luxurious skincare and gift sets. It really does make you feel like a VIP Mama! I have some other products I am using too, but I will tell you more about them next week.

So there you have it, mami and her creams. Her face really does smell nice - I should know she is always smothering me in kisses!

I will be back next week when we talk Sparkling Eye Gel. This should be interesting!



2 comments:

  1. Sounds lovely! Word of warning - store luxury creams up high, out of the way of little fingers. My cherubs smeared Sudocreme all over the bedroom wall while my back was turned. Lucky for me it wasn't a luxe face cream (I'm a beauty ed so usually a few hanging around!) - but not a good interior design look either!

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...