Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Running Mamas

 
Calling all Running Mamas!

Running? Training for a big race? Just getting started? Need inspiration?

Then join in!

Here is what you have to do:
  • Say to yourself "I will run"
  • Then get out there!
  • Get someone to take a picture of you running - This is a must!

Then email mami the picture, and tell us: 
  • Why you are running? (it can be anything you want)
  • What you like about running (you can think of one good thing to say!)
  • Any other funny story about your running and fitness
I will feature two stories each week. First two entries need to be with me by Friday the 13th of August

Can't wait to see you!

bye bye, 







3 comments:

  1. Not even a sweat there....gulp! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey little M!

    I ran the marathon but haven't ran since as I was pregnant with betsy and then only 12 wks after having her was pregnant again so haven't ran since!

    However, I would like to share my running story with you- would you like me to?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm currently training to run the full Nike Womens Marathon in October.

    It's been tough but I'm hanging in there.

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...