Thursday, October 21, 2010

Halloweeeeeen!

Almost time for trick or treating!

It's a day called Halloween. You get to dress up like something silly or spooky and get lots and lots of candy! Well, this is what I've heard.

Last year was my first Halloween and I didn't get any candy. Just a bottle full of milk. 

I remember it well because my Auntie Katie sent me the most ridiculous costume, I still don't know if I was suppose to be a bear or a monkey. But of course, mami made me wear it! I tried to wrestle my way out of it, but mami got her way.

Please mami, don't make me wear this!

Does it look like I'm having fun??

However, this year it looks as if Halloween is going to be hit! To kick things off, we were lucky to be invited to a little Halloween party by the Clothing at Tesco team a few weeks ago. There was a room full of pumpkins, face painting, candy and everyone was dressed in strange costumes.

That's me testing out the pumpkins. They passed the test.

But the real surprise came we entered a dark room with lots and lots of seats. I made myself comfortable in daddy's lap and then a bright light came on and a movie started showing on the wall.

Getting ready to watch the movie!

It was the BIGGEST television screen I have ever seen. It was as big as the room! Sooooo cool! We watched a special Tesco Entertainment exclusive film, Monsters vs. Aliens – Mutant Pumpkins from Outer Space that was about getting back the Halloween candy from the evil pumpkins. Everyone thought I would be scared, but I showed them.

So what am I going to be this year? Well, from the looks of it, I am dressing up as lots of bones. Or as mami calls it, a skeleton. Thanks to the girls at Clothing for Tesco I will be scary this year, not cute.

Happy Halloween everyone!




4 comments:

  1. Awwww!! Little M is soooo adorable and I know I say that every photo of him but awwww!! Cant wait to see you both tomorrow!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little M what was your auntie Katie thinking!!!!! Youwill have to dress in your new costune and scare her to get back. happy halloweeen cutie

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like Tesco looked after you! Not so sure about last year's costume!?! Can't wait to see the little skeleton x

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks! Lets see if he lets me dress him - we are going to a Halloween party..am going to try to paint his face.

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...