Thursday, November 18, 2010

Staycation needed!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, mami and I are tired!

It's been almost a year since mami went back to work and I started going to nursery. This year we didn't take a vacation or have time off to relax. So you can image that we are down right worn out!

Early mornings and late nights for mami have really taken its toll on us.

Can you tell we are tired?

Mami and daddy have decided to take a "staycation" during the month of December and try and get a break before starting all over again next year.

Mami says she just want to "sleep for days."  Daddy said he would let her rest and spend a day (or two) with me...yippeeee!

I'm not going to lie, I like my friends at nursery, but I am looking forward to lazing around at home!

How about you, did you get a break this year?

4 comments:

  1. sounds like heaven - enjoy a well deserved break x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy your staycation. Leo and I went back to the UK for 3 weeks in August but it wasn't really like a holiday - it was hard work visiting everyone especially as we had left hubby here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds a-mazing. I so need to sleep. Just got photos back from Aaron and I look God awful. It just hits home sometimes doesn't it.

    If it helps, I think you're a very beautiful lady x

    Low self esteem day :( :'(

    Becca x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know the feeling. popped in from the blog hop. hello!

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...