Thursday, December 2, 2010

Mami doesn't drink milk??

Hang on one minute! You mean to tell me adults don't drink milk? What??!!

I only just discovered this two weeks ago when Make Mine Milk, the UK version of the Got Milk campaign invited mami to a coffee morning at the London School of Coffee.

But here's the twist, I knew it was all about milk, but they told mami it was all about coffee so that she would go!


Make Mine Milk is all about getting more people drinking low fat milk (which is only less than 2% fat by the way) and to let everyone know of all the health benefits from it.

So why then am I the only one in the family drinking this stuff? Okay, so mami and papi have some milk, but only in their coffee or tea, but no where near as much as I drink. What's going on here?

Apparently adults have stopped drinking milk because they think its for babies, they don't like the taste of it and its just not "cool". Well, I'm not a baby and I'm a proud milk drinker!


This is going to have to change, even celebrities are drinking more milk! I think I'm going to tell mami that Justin Bieber drinks milk that why she will want to too!

Take it from me, milk is good for you, it tastes so yummy first thing in the morning and everyone knows it makes you big and strong. Just look at me!

So do you drink milk? No?? Well, YOU SHOULD!

Besides, when you drink milk you get a milk tash - check ours out! How cool is that?

1 comment:

  1. Very cute tash!

    My children also prefer milk to anything else and think they will until they discover the joys of mummie's milk - wine!

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...