Thursday, April 28, 2011

Come LolliBop with us!



Calling all families!

I don't know about you, but mami, papi and I love to have fun as a family and are always looking for new activities and places to visit.

So you can imagine my excitement when I heard that this summer for 3 days from the 5th - 7th of August, Regents Park in London will be transformed  into LolliBop, THE festival for us little ones.

It is the only festival in the UK where all of the entertainment is JUST FOR US!

We are very lucky to have been specially invited and named Official LolliBop Family, but we won't be alone. Over 2,000 people are set to go each day.

And that's a whole loooooooot of people. (Shhhh, don't tell mami, she doesn't really like big crowds and I really want to go).

Right now tickets are going fast, but you can get yours for £19! Just use the code LOLLIBLOG when you buy from Ticketmaster (you have to use the big letters).

It is set to go down in fun history!

Check out who else will be there:



I personally really want to meet Peppa and George. Mami has good luck meeting celebrities and I hope some of that rubs off on me.

Fingers crossed!

See you there!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous, would love to go! Hope you have a great time and I look forward to hearing all about it.

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...