Monday, April 25, 2011

Forever and ever




Ahh, nothing better than bathtime.

Some nights I want to stay in there forever. The water is so warm and I don't want to be cold.

I just want to lay in my tub and block mami's voice telling me to get out.

I lean back and let the water cover my ears.  It feels so comfortable and so natural to me.

The movement of the water is relaxing and it reminds me of another place and time, but I'm not exactly sure where.



I like to call this my "water bed" because it feels just as cozy as my real bed.

I really could stay in here forever and ever.

How do you like to relax?



2 comments:

  1. What a great shot!
    Ahhh to have a long, hot, bubble bath... I rarely give myself that pleasure or am out within 15 mins. But Little M, you've inspired me to totally immerse myself in one this week for true relaxation. Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool photo.. My little one does the same, that is when he is not tipping the water out of the bath or trying to dive into it!

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...