Thursday, April 21, 2011

My personalised Fairy Non Bio toybox!




I just have to tell you about a very special gift that I received.  


It was a very big box and it was wrapped in the popping plastic wrap that I like.

Fairy Non Bio, the makers of washing detergent and softeners sent me my very own toybox! 

Soooo cool!



I've never had a toybox, I normally just put my toys in a basket or an old box, so you can imagine my excitement! Mami seems overly excited, but she's weird sometimes.

I opened the box and inside there was Winnie the Pooh! And three of the new Winnie the Pooh audiobooks you can get free with Fairy Non Bio.

Now for the BEST part of all - the box was made ESPECIALLY for me, and me only.

How do I know?

Because it has the name of our blog on it!




Mami and I ran around the apartment collecting all of my toys and putting them in the box. It took some time because I leave things everywhere I go.

Once we were done it was time for bed, and I sat on my toybox to rest up a bit.  



Phewwwww! Tidying up takes a lot out of me.

Thank you Fairy for sending this to me!

8 comments:

  1. Awwwww, look how pleased he looks on the last photo!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so funny because he had NO idea what this was, but I quickly made "tidy up time" into a very fun game!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww how cute is that? Toy tiding is very tiring I can imagine. Looks gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one - it's very cool. I'm sure mami will be very happy to have the toys out of sight too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw how cute! i need a toybox for J's room in our new flat! So skint though! Might chat up some PRs LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely parcel to recieve!
    The toy box looks lovely and I don't think I'm the only one that likes it by the looks on lil man's face :) x

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...