Saturday, May 28, 2011

Thanks to milk&more we have a milkman!

For past two months, every Tuesday morning when I open the front door to go to nursery we have had fresh milk in glass bottles waiting for us!

I usually go right for them, but mami won't let me drink straight from the bottle. It's a shame because I love fresh, cold milk!

milk&more asked mami to try their delivery services, and we have been doing just that. We have our very own MILK MAN!

No matter how early I wake up I still haven't seen him, but I do know the milk is always there and that his name is Dean. How cool is that?

Ahhh, fresh milk! Mmmm, I love leche!
However as the names suggests, they also deliver more than just milk. These include kitchen goods, cereals, yogurts, bread, drinks, fruit and vegetables, eggs, and even pet food.

We didn't really understand what the difference was between using their service and doing our normal online shopping from Sainsburys or Tesco, but we do now.

See, with milk&more you open an account and you can schedule your deliveries for one week, two, or even months.

They deliver milk in this open air van
And if you know you need milk for tomorrow morning, you can order it right up until 9pm the night before and not have to worry about having a slot time pre-booked.

The milk men are assigned to a certain area and they will be going your way anyway, so it works out perfectly!

We did try out the big fruit and veg box, but it was actually too much for us and the fruit was already too ripe and sadly we couldn't use it all. Mami thinks milk&more is best to use for milk, bread and cereals.

Have a look at their site and if you put in your postcode it will tell you what days they are in your area and the name of your milk man.

Our final say

Fantastic for fresh milk, the occasional last minute item and of course the reliable delivery service.

Two hands up from me!

4 comments:

  1. Milk on my porch scares me! Maybe it's because I'm American but I can't get over that I think milk should be in a fridge at all times :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? hahaha..its really good milk and it's never out for too long. Maybe it's because we had a milk man in Chile. One of my uncles worked as one when he was in college. Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've been using Milk and More too. Love it, love it, love it. No compaints here :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've been using Milk and More too. Love it, love it, love it. No compaints here :0)

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...