Saturday, July 2, 2011

Savoury and sweet

Weekends are always the best.

Mami, papi and I go out to the park and usually they let me have a special treat like cake or a brownie. Mmmm...so good!

Today's treat was an icecream. Mami got me one and she and papi shared a bag of chips (or crisps).
But I wanted some too!

I begged mami for a chip and after saying "No, Little M, have your icecream" she gave in like I knew she would.


So naturally having the icecream in one hand and the chip in the other, I mixed the two together and boy was it yummy!

The sweetness of the icecream pop and savory cheese and onion taste from the chip was just the right combination. I think I'm on to something here!

Mami and papi looked at each other and I just stared back thinking, "What now?"

Realising they were not going to stop me, they just let me be.

What's wrong with mixing flavours? After all, it all goes to the same place. My tummy!

2 comments:

  1. One day, if Mami takes you to McDonalds, you should get a milkshake and some fries. Then you dip the fries in the milkshake! I bet you'd love that!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I'm sure he will love that one. He also dips crabsticks into my strawberry yogurt! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...