Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My very own email

I've got my very own email account. Not shared with mami or papi. Just mine. And it's about time!

I've been blogging for a year and a half and even making videos, but I still didn't have my very own email account. 

But now I do! Yesssss!

Mami opened an account for me and I have already received emails from Grandma and Grandpa, my abuelita and my teachers from my nursery said they are going to email soon (they miss me a lot!)

Even mami and papi sent me an email saying that they love me very much.

That's my inbox!

Now my aunts, uncles and family all over the world can send me messages without having to go through mami's email or Facebook page.

This is just for me. And the best part is that I won't lose them. Nope. They will stay in my special folders for a long, long time. So I can read them over and over again when I'm bigger.

Mami says she still loves to read all of the letters my abuelitos wrote to her when she was little.

I feel so grown up and I can't wait to get emails! Besides, us kids we know lots about technology!

What about you, do you email your kids or write them letters? I think this is going to be so much fun!



4 comments:

  1. Arh, lucky Little M.. tell your mummy its great for emailing your pictures from the iPad to..

    Both my boys have them, saves my in box being cluttered with stuff they have done on the iPad...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I like Frankie's tip above. I have another mami friend who's been sending notes and records of their time together to her boys via email since he was born.

    It's a lovely idea, and it's about time you had your own email little buddy!

    I should set one up for the boys too - they actually had their own web site at TotSpot for a while, but that got neglected when mama started blogging their lives at Babes about Town!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think everyone got sentimental when we saw that google ad. But I think it will be so much fun in the long run. I love reading the cards and letters my mother wrote me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so awesome! You've inspired me to set one up for my daughter too :-) x

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...