Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Mami is home...everyday

Something has changed and it's a BIG change.

I used to have "special days" as mami called them. Nursery days, mami and me days and mami, papi and me days.

But recently it seems that everyday is mami and me days. One afternoon mami picked me up from nursery, we said bye bye to my friends and teachers and well, come to think of it, I haven't seen them again.

And the truth is  I missed them at first, but now I just want to be at home. Don't get me wrong, I had so much fun at nursery and they had lots more toys than I have, but hey, mami is cool too!

I don't really know what is going on, but I am pretty sure that mami is not working at her office anymore. I heard her tell a friend that she "stopped working at the end of July".


Every morning I think she won't be there, but guess what?! She is! We get up, go out, and we do things we hadn't done before like painting, cooking together and even doing vlogs! Mami smiles a lot more and isn't in a rush all of the time. I really like this new set up because we make a great team.



Anyway, mami was always fun, but I think we are both more relaxed now that we have more time together. I listen when she asks me to tidy up and I have stopped siding with papi on everything. I give her lots of hugs and kisses...I mean a lot more than ever before.

I am so happy she is at home with me. Besides, I get to show off everything I learned at nursery - like drawing our hands, she didn't know how to do this!

When she asked me "Do you want to go to nursery?" yesterday I said "No. Only mami casa (home)".

She just stared at me for a few seconds then hugged me super tight.


5 comments:

  1. awwww. So lucky. Wish I could do that too... enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah you're such a lucky boy little M. And your mami is a very lucky woman to get to spend all this time with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww that is so sweet. You are just the cutest little M. I wish I could stay at home more with my little ones. You are so lucky, enjoy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like your having lots of fun! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky boy, enjoy every moment x

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...