Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A happy memory

Mami and papi's safari days

When mami sees this picture, she just lights up and says to papi "that was an amazing time, wasn't it?"

He looks over at her, smiles and then says "where has the time gone?"

See mami took this picture in 2006 when they were living in South Africa and seeing all sorts of wild animals.

They saw lions, elephants, rhinos and zebras of course!

So I have it on good authority that it was this is a happy memory for mami and papi because when they talk about that time they get all cuddly, mami starts to giggle and they even kiss...on the mouth! Ewww!

I even heard her whisper "can you believe we had only been married just over a year?" and then they hold hands.

I don't know about you, but that sounds like a super duper happy memory to me!


This is an entry for The Gallery. Visit to see more happy memories!

6 comments:

  1. Oh I would love to have a memory like that. It is one thing I have always wanted to do!. Maybe Mami and Papi can take you one day too Little M. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does sound like a very super happy memory! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a fun trip; no wonder it holds such happy memories for your mami and papi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it - what a memory to treasure for you all (can't remember the last time I saw a zebra!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always wanted to go on safari- it looks amazing and a very happy memory. x

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...