Monday, September 26, 2011

Toilet talk

I'm all potty trained now.

Yep, no more nappies for me. I'm all about the big boy undies. And I've done well. No accidents, I tell mami and papi when I need to go and that's that.

But I don't like to use the potty alone. I always get mami or papi to come with me. I just like to talk. Sometimes I even read a book, helps pass the time, especially when I have to do caca.

Other times, when mami or papi are in the toilet with the door locked I knock and yell "pee pee! pee pee!" to get them to open up so I can go in. Even if I don't have to. That ALWAYS works, yesssss!

Or better yet, if they aren't opening up, I yell out "CACA!" and then the door opens really fast!

Sometimes mami and I use the potty at the same time. She has given up trying to lock me out. So we talk about what we are going to do that afternoon, "do you want to go to the playground?" she asks.

"Yes mami" I say, then she responds, "Ok, pero tienes que hacer pipí primero".

Other times we just stare at each other. "What are you doing mami?" I ask to break the silence.

Mami says "Doing pee pee. And you?"

"Pee pee coming mami" I say.

Then I hear the pee pee sound from mami. And that makes me want to go too.

And when she is all finished I like congratulate her on a job well done. "Good job mami" I say.

Then when I am done, mami returns the favour and says "Muy bien Little M" and she lets me pour my pee pee into the big toilet and flush for both of us.

It's all about team work in this house and the toilet is no exception. I have to say, I am a very good flusher.

I enjoy my toilet talks with mami. And I think she does too? But I'm not sure, she's a bit funny on this one, I can't quite read her.

Anyway, so what sort of things do you talk about in the toilet?

4 comments:

  1. Shame! We lost 2 comments :( But thanks @jumblymummy and @coombemill for stopping by

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, nice job. We have adifferent situation in our house, as Isabelle is older she doesn't want anyone to watch her while doing her business.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, I have to say I have started getting my little one used to potty now. so looking forward to being nappy free. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha. started potty training this week. not a lot of talk going on yet lol!

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...