Sunday, January 15, 2012

Guess who's THREE today?!

ME! I'm THREE!!!!!! TRES!!!!!

Yesterday I had a big party at my tío Tomás's house with lots of my friends, cake, presents and even a piñata! Every one sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me and I blew out my  number three candle.

Mami let me eat all the cake and candy I wanted and we stayed up late. When we came home it was dark outside and I went to sleep with ALL of my toys. It was the first birthday where all of my aunts, uncles and grandparents could come to. I think London was too far for them to come for one day.

Mami says I was born on Friday the 16th of January at 23.36 and that there was lots of crying and shouting. I don't remember any of that, so I guess it wasn't too bad then.


This was the only picture on her phone tonight. Can you believe mami didn't take any pictures at all?! She was too busy running around getting food and singing songs with us kids (and talking to all of her and papi's friends!) My eyes aren't really red, but we couldn't figure out how to get rid of that on the camera.

Thank you to everyone who came to party with me, and there were even two other bloggers there...Oriana from Mommyhood's Diary and Dori from 703 Mommy and Me!

I love my big familia. There are lots and lots of people in it which means lots and lots of fun!


P.S. Here is a picture of me when I was born


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...