Monday, January 16, 2012

Trendy Toddler Tuesday: Week 4

It's been a great week so far, I turned THREE yesterday, got lots of new toys...mostly dinosaurs and cars and new trousers! Believe it or not, I was very happy about that because my old one's were getting too tight around my tummy.

I had a HUGE party, I mean massive. So many people were coming over that mami asked my tío Tomás if we could borrow his house.

Of course as the host I had be be well dressed. I ended the party with chocolate stains on my shirt and dirt on my trousers from rolling around on the floor but she didn't care, we were all having way too much fun!


So here here it is, my birthday suit (no, not that one!)

Shoes: Koala Kids (seen on Trendy Toddler Tuesday last week)
Trousers: Dark blue slim fit from Gap Kids
Shirt: Light blue button down from Gap Kids
Jumper: Grey and blue stripped from Primark

What do you think? 

Okay, so here we go...show us what you got!

1. Please remember to link back to us and/or use our badge on your site

Photobucket
Grab the button,

show your style and link to us!



2. Don't be shy, tweet us to let mami know you have linked up and she can RT @verybusymama
3. Please comment after you leave your link
4. Visit other blogs and remember link is open through Saturday

That's it! Thanks for coming by and we can't wait to see what you have been wearing around town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...