Monday, January 30, 2012

Trendy Toddler Tuesday: Week 6

Boy oh boy has it been busy!

Mami has been on overdrive finding things for us to do and we spend most our days doing free fun things around town. I'm sure you've noticed I've slowed down and mami has picked up speed over at Very Busy Mamá {life, beauty & style}.

This week mami nearly choked when she went in to exchange a pair of trousers I had received for my birthday and the woman told her they were $30. WHAT? Wow! She said she doesn't even buy jeans that expensive for herself.

Don't worry, she was thankful for the gift, but thought that was way too much for a little guy like me. A few days later we were in Target and we discovered that the Circo range for kids is super cool and affordable. Jackpot! (by the way, circo is circus in Spanish)

This is one of the shirts we got: it's a lightning bolt! It looks like I'm wearing a shirt underneath but it's just made to look to look that way.

Remember trendy doesn't mean it has to be designer or cost a lot of money. Oh no!

Circo from Target $6

Don't you wish there was a Target in the UK? We missed it when we lived there.

And now on to our Top Three Trendy Toddlers from the past five weeks (it wasn't easy to choose!)


As his mama Uju said:
Jacket by Nike (from my big friend Marcus).Cord trousers by Gap. Trainers by Puma
Oh yeah, and swagger by Jed

Ronnie from HPMcQ
Best. PJs. Ever.


Princess from Circus Mum
Mami wants one of these H&M coats in HER size!

Congratulations! Mami will email you your badges.


We will choose another top three in four weeks so make sure to join in.

So what about you????? Show us what you got!

You know what to do, but in case you are new please read on:

1. Display our badge on your site or post or link back to us (it's all about link love!)

Photobucket

Grab the button,
show your style and link to us!

2. Don't be shy, tweet us to let mami know you have linked up and she can RT @verybusymama
3. Please comment after you leave your link
4. Visit other blogs and remember link is open through Saturday
5. Mami will also pin your images to Pinterest

That's it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...