Saturday, February 4, 2012

LOVE day linky

Love day is coming up next week. Mami and I have been making heart cards and writing special messages for everyone that I love...and that's a whole lot of people!

Together with my friend Trey and his mommy Ms. TC over at The Mommies Made Me Do It we are joining up for this special linky so that you too can share your favorite love post, craft or anything related to Valentine's Day!

There are so many reasons why we all love someone, so for this month let's show some of those reasons in the form of random LOVE NOTES. So you can leave a blog post or just leave a love note...your choice or both!


Here is my LOVE NOTE:

Reason no. 345 why I love my mami and papi so much because they always do fun things with me, give me yummy food and they give me lots of kisses and hugs (but I pretend not to like it!) So I made this special frame with my favorite love candies. I hope you like them too!

Here's what you have to do:

1.  Please be a follower of this blog or mami's blog Very Busy Mamá {life, beauty & style} by Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Email or RSS

2. Use the link boxes below to type in a reason why you love that special someone (if you are not linking with a blog post) - can be anyone! Your husband, child, parents, best friend, cat...you get the idea!

3.  And be specific - "just beacuse" doesn't count!

4.  Please no giveaways or ads

5. Bloggers link up any and all Valentine's Day related posts (crafts, reasons you love someone, anything!) If you do, please take our badge and display it on the post or site.

6. We will tweet out the reasons and posts until the 14th.

TMMMDI

All ready to get loving?? GO! 


Start with the words "Reason No.__ why I love my ___" and/or leave your posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...