Saturday, February 4, 2012

I ate SUSHI!

This weekend my Oma invited us to have sushi. It sounds funny, but tastes yummy.

Mami said it RAW fish, but I think she was just making that up. There was lots of rice, crab meat, avocado and cucumber. Mami called them "rolls" and I dipped them in a special sauce. I tried using the eating sticks like papi did, but I still don't know how to use them very well. So instead I used the little umbrella stick and it worked perfect.

I couldn't stop eating them but then suddenly I felt very full and I told mami "my tummy hurts". Papi said the rice was expanding in my belly and that I shouldn't have anymore.


I don't know about you, but I really liked it. Mami and papi ate some other funny looking things, but they told me it was spicy so I couldn't have any. 

I like trying new foods...sometimes they look strange but then turn out to be okay. I hope I get to eat sushi again!

What about you, do you like to try new foods? What have you tried lately?



Join in on our LOVE NOTE linky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...