Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Mami tried it! UNE and Lubatti

HOLA! Mami has some "girl stuff" for me to write about and even though I love her very much, I really don't like writing about those things.

But since we do share this blog, I had to let her get her review in. Besides, you mamas like to know about that stuff. So, for the very first time ever, I have invited mami to guest blog!

Soooo here's mami with her review on UNE Cosmetics by Bourjois and Lubatti face cream  (be nice to her, she's new at this)

READ MORE

Very Busy Mama
Testing 1,2, 3. Testing, 1,2, uh? Is this thing on? Oh! Hello. Sorry. Not really in the habit of blogging. I tend to tweet and just brief my little guy on what's going on. A bit weird this blogging business.

Anyway, I hope you don't miss Little M too much, and don't mind me jumping in this week. Poor guy is tired of reporting on makeup and face creams.

I don't have a lot of time, and I know that neither do most of you. However, I believe a little makeup goes a long way.  Ever since I had Little M, my good friends Bobbi Brown and Laura Mercier have had to be dropped like a bad habit.

Now I scan the ailes at Boots looking for the best deal and hoping and praying the cover up will do just that, cover up. The blusher will last more than a tube ride, and that the mascara won't cause an allergic reaction.

So you can understand my excitement when I was sent a little gift set of UNE Cosmetics, a natual makeup range by Bourjois to try out and Lubatti face cream. I had never heard of UNE before, but I had been fortunate to review Lubatti night cream and eye gel previoulsy.

dummy not inlcuded

UNE Cosmetics
I was given Soft Minerals Powder Foundation, Glimmer Eyes Shadow, Breezy Cheeks Blush, and Sfumato Eyes Pencil. All UNE products are made with 98%-100% natural formulas and use organic ingredients. Very impressed at their efforts to be more environmentally friendly, they also do not use synthetic dyes or fragrances.

Better yet was the feel and actual application of the makeup. Other powders and blushers tend to cake on or disappear before even leaving your house.

The pressed powder is smooth and creamy. It goes on light and stays on.

The blush is a perfect compliment, also light and creamy, it goes on and blends in to your natural colours without looking too made up.

Best of all was the eye shadow which almost looks invisible. You think you may not have anything on, then it catches in the light and your eyes stand out in a subtle manner.

It is ideal for those who want quality make up without breaking the bank and busy mums on the go. Quick to apply, light and fresh and gives you glowing look through out the day!

Lubatti Gorgeous Day Moisturiser
Okay, yes, I love Lubatti! It is a luxury range by Tracey Malone, Jo Malone's sister, and treat it like liquid gold.

But before you jump all over me for proclaiming the gospel of cheap finds, I repeat, Lubatti is a luxury range. And I do believe every woman needs a little luxury in her life.

Lubatti is the kind of product you want to make last forever. I have been using the Gorgeous Day Moisturiser made with Orange and Jojoba and it is just that, gorgeous. Smells terrific and when putting it on I do so carefully and with care making sure every last inch of my face has been lathered.

Lubatti wakes up my face each morning (which is hard to do by the way) and gives it a nice tight feel and perfect before applying your makeup.

If you are like me, a slave to face creams, you will want to add this one to your list of indulgences. Don't forget, only 93 days until Christmas.


3 comments:

  1. Good stuff. I really like their blush.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both sounds fab. I've never heard of UNE either, I'll go and have a peak.

    I might add a few products that you've reviewed to my Christmas list. They've all been fab haven't they! Do you know how Lubatti is on sensitive skin?

    I'm normally an Estée Lauder girl, no compromise. But I definitely fancy that eye gel from last time.

    Becca x

    P.S. - Fantastic blog post, but I miss Little M ;)

    P.P.S. - Bring back Little M, Bring Back Little M, Bring back Little M *campaigns*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Becca, I see we love our cosmetics and face creams!! woooo, don't worry, the little guy is back on this week. xx

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...