Thursday, June 10, 2010

Countdown to CyberMummy

Since little ones can't attend the CyberMummy Conference, my mami is going on my behalf. Remember, I am the blogger here! She just provides the material.

Carly at Mummy's Shoes had the good idea to do a little virtual meet and greet in order to get more acquainted with all of the mummy's attending. It's difficult to keep track  - I should know!

So here she is, my mami!

Her name: Maria Jose Ovalle
My blog: Mummy's Busy World by me, Little M
She tweets for me: @verybusymama

She insisted I wear that monkey costume  - I wasn't thrilled.


Let see, she is about 5ft tall, brown hair and green eyes. Oh, and she speaks English with an American accent.

She has a bit of a funny laugh, but don't be scared off. She may break out in impromptu song and dance, but  its over very soon. She is a proud Gleek, likes to run for excercise, loves the theatre, had a big collection of pretty bags and shoes, and she takes her coffee with milk, no sugar.

She'll see you soon!

5 comments:

  1. Aaaaw nice to meet you and how CUTE does Little M look!!!!!

    Can't wait to meet you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to meeting your mummy at Cybermummy. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should wear the monkey costume to CyberMummy! See you there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will see you at CyberMummy, but I am not sure I will remember everyones names!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bear outfit is adorable!! Cant wait to meet you! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...