Monday, October 25, 2010

It's a Fisher-Price fiesta!

Guess what I did on Friday? I went to a very special fiesta at Earl's Court.

Fisher-Price, the people who make really cool toys had a room full of their best creations for us to play with including cars, inner tubes, bouncy chairs and even pretend food!


This chair shakes!

I think mami was more excited than I was because she got to meet up with some other mummy bloggers, like Karin from Cafe Bebe, Mirka from All Baby Advice, Jacqui from Mummy's Little Monkey, Rebecca of Two Become Four, Emma from Me the Man and Baby and other mummies she met that day.

At first, I wasn't really in the mood to play. I just hung back with mami and let her make her rounds. I know, shocker, but I was just feeling mellow.

After a little while, I made my way over to the side of all the action and watched the man with the camera take pictures. I thought he looked hungry so I brought over some cupcakes and a cup of tea for him to try. So silly, he tried to eat them, but they were plastic!


I finally got in the mood for playing - no stopping me now!

When the girls from Fisher-Price explained  just how they make the toys, I sat in mami's lap on the floor and paid close attention. Can you imagine if your job was to make toys? That is what I want to do! I would just play all day long (well, I do that now, but you know what I mean!)

Okay now this was cool. It spun around and the toys flew off!

Mami has been really busy and tired lately so it was really nice to spend an entire day together.

But wait! It gets better. Mami let me walk to the tube station! Yesssssss. And then, because I was being so good, she let me actually sit on the seats on the tube. Can you believe it?! Just like a big boy! That was the best part of my day.

I got to ride the tube like a big boy!

I always feel happier being close to mami, even though she goes waaaaay overboard with the kisses. Yuck!

5 comments:

  1. Awwww, cute. We braved the whole day without a pushchair. Couldn't believe M walked all day & didn't ask for a carry once. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, glad you had a fin day and got to be a 'big boy' on the way home. Us Mummies can't help but kiss you kiddies, you're just so scrumptious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like you both had a wonderful day!
    What a cool job that would be - making or even just testing all those toys - yes please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a fun day, more so for me because I get to meet up with you guys. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That photo at the end if priceless!!

    The FP toy day would have been amazing, we love those toys. One brand where the age recommendation on the box is spot on, every time.

    ReplyDelete

Say hello to my sister, Little L!

It's been a very long time. My days as a blogger are over (at least I think they are?) — I'm now mami's sort of photographer (I&...